You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the 'Newsletter Subscriptions' tab when logged in to your customer account. If you do not have an account with us, you can unsubscribe by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter.
My Emma Pillow
- Can I wash my Emma Pillow ?
Removable and washable, the top of the cover is made of 98% polyester and 2% elastane.
- How can I adapt the pillow to my sleeping habits?
Thanks to its well-thought-out design, the Emma pillow provides optimal support for your head and shoulders. Thanks to its multilayer structure, it can be personalized according to your wishes. You can easily choose your favorite side. Choose between a softer side and a firmer pillow side for neck support. Your head will be supported on both sides of the pillow and your neck will have the support it needs thanks to the pressure distribution.
- What are the certifications of the Emma Pillow ?
Each individual layer of Emma complies with the OEKO-TEX® 100 class 1 standardOEKO-TEX® , which corresponds to the highest level of OEKO-TEX certification..
- What is the Emma Pillow made of ?
The Emma Pillow is made up of 3 layers:
- Hypergel foam: It provides support for the head. This layer makes it possible in particular to reduce pain in the neck.
- Firm Foam: It's centrally located and supports you no matter how you lay your head on the pillow. This thickness of foam provides the back pressure necessary for ideal support.
- Viscoelastic Foam : It distributes the pressure in an ideal way. This material is the Emma pillow's secret weapon to make you feel comfortable no matter what position you adopt for sleeping.
- What are the dimensions of the Emma Pillow?
The Emma pillow measures 70 x 40 cm. It weighs 1.2kg.